These lovely Flower Frame Bookplates are beautiful Bereavement Gifts. These Ex Libris are a lovely Condolence Gift in memory of a beloved one. And they are very often used to be placed as ‘In memory of’ labels in books donated to a library.
50 pieces of Bookplates.
Wrapped in a beautiful box.
Each box is gift wrapped for free.
A description of what Bookplates are and how they are used is inucluded.
Size of the bookplates is approx. 3,3 x 2,4 inches, 8,3 x 6,1 cm.
Tell us the name for the bookplates in the personalization section of your order form. If you do not define a name we produce them without a name.
TEXT: Choose between the following texts:
- quot;Ex Librisquot;
- quot;This book belongs toquot;
- quot;From the library ofquot;
- quot;In memory ofquot;
- quot;In loving memory ofquot;
- no text and just the name, or
- no text at all and just the motif.
Use the scroll down bar in the listing to choose. If no text is chosen at check out they will be produced as shown, without a name line.
PAPER: Choose between the following paper sorts:
- white gummed paper that can be moistened and used like a stamp.
- white peel stick paper. Peel off the foil on the back and stick them into your book.
- antique cream colored heavy weight paper, that is non-stickable is applied to your books with any kind of glue stic.
Use the scroll down bar in the listing to choose.
Ex Libris / Bookplates were introduced, when books were very rare and valuable. Sometimes they were passed around between book lovers. The bookowner placed a label inside of the book, so the book would be returned. The art of Ex Libris / Bookplates survived until modern days and is still treasured by todays book lovers.
Remember to select the ❤ FAVORITE button to save this product for later.
Enjoy your Ex Libris / Bookplate!
Thanks very much for your visit!
You don't have permission to access / on this server.